Wednesday 19 July 2017

Lucy Heath's Auctioned Lesson

My Team GB auction One to One Lesson was won by Hayley for her daughter Alisha.  

Due to them bidding such a generous amount we decided to make the lesson two hours long instead of one!

For the first hour Alisha, who is a wonderful and talented young dog trainer I have met many times before, worked with her own dog, a Cockerpoo named Mitzi.  

Alisha already has quite a selection of moves and trains with fellow Team GB member Kim Lyddon.  We worked on some clever new tricks such as walk backwards at distance, reversing around Alisha, pivoting, send away around a prop and jumps over arms.  
Once Mitzi was tired, Alisha had some practice handling three of my dogs - my Shetland Sheepdog, Ash, my Smooth Collie, Trent and my 15 month old tiny crossbreed, Dizzy.

When the lesson was over, Alisha and her mum very kindly gave me a beautiful bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates.
We had lots of fun and I look forward to seeing them at more events soon!  
Here is a video compilation of our day VIDEO  

On behalf of Team GB - thank you Hayley and Alisha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment